- Base de conocimiento
- Responsive Website Builder
- Editor de fotos
- Ayuda de Duda > Responsive Site Builder > Editar un sitio
The Image Picker allows you to make quick edits to your site images. Crop or rotate the images in your website directly from the Image Picker.
Click on an image on your website to open the Content Editor and Click the Edit button.
Using the menu at the bottom of the image, use the tools to frame, add text, adjust, crop and even focus the image. Once you are happy with the image you have created, click Save & Close and the image will be saved in your library as well as on the page.
- When you edit an image with the Image Editor, it is saved under Site Images.
- Images do not replace previous images when making edits, they create new versions.
- Keep in mind that some widgets allow you to add additional modifications such as drop shadows, borders, and overlays. Please see the instructions related to the widget you are using for more details.