- Base de conocimiento
- Responsive Website Builder
- Editor de fotos
- Ayuda de Duda > Responsive Site Builder > Editar un sitio
The Image Picker allows you to make quick edits to your site images. Crop or rotate the images in your website directly from the Image Picker.
Click on an image on your website to open the Content Editor and Click the Edit button.
Using the Image Editor, you can rotate or crop the image. If you wish to undo or redo your edits, click the curved arrow on the top left. Click Save when you are done.
- When you edit an image with the Image Editor, it is saved under Site Images.
- Images do not replace previous images when making edits, they create new versions.
- Keep in mind that some widgets allow you to add additional modifications such as drop shadows, borders, and overlays. Please see the instructions related to the widget you are using for more details.