On September 15, 2019 our eCommerce Store plans were updated to the following:
- Demo Store (free)
- Standard Store (previously 100 product store)
- Advanced Store (previously the 2,500 product store)
- Unlimited Store
For features and pricing of each plan, see https://www.duda.co/plans/ecommerce.
The Demo Store is free and includes all the features of the Standard Store so you can show it to your clients before paying for it, with the exception of the option to check out. After purchasing a plan, checkout is possible without further customization.
Previously the 100 product store, this plan includes store search and display filters, full customization, sale options and more.
Previously the 2,500 product store, this plan includes 1G digital downloads, discount coupons, automatic tax calculations and more.
The Unlimited Store includes everything offered in the lower plans as well as Square POS support, global discounts, and unlimited products.
- No change to existing sites
- No change in pricing structure
- Templates using the store will have to be updated
- When publishing a site with the Demo Store, the Standard Store is auto-selected, but you can select to stay on the Demo Store using the drop down