Note: This feature is available for customers with an Agency Plan or higher.
The final step in creating Dynamic Pages is to create a list of links to navigate to the different pages. This is done by adding a List Widget and connecting it to your Dynamic Page.
To connect a List Widget to Your Dynamic Page:
- Add the List Widget to the page of your site on which you want it to exist.
- Navigate to the widget settings menu and select Connect to Data.
- Under Connect List to select the collection from the drop down.
- Map the fields in the collection to the elements in the List Widget you want to display.
- Under Connect Link to select the dynamic page (this is what creates the link between the List Widget and your Dynamic Pages).
- Click Done.