Zapier allows you to connect Duda to the different services on Zapier to create automated events. For example, you can send a Slack message when a new comment is added to a site or update Salesforce when a form is submitted on a Duda site.
This is done by creating Zaps. Zaps consist of a trigger and an action. Duda can be used as both. The options are:
- New or Updated Site Comment
- New Form Response
- Update Content Library
- Add Collection Row
- Publish Post
Create a Zap
To create a Zap, do the following:
- Navigate to the Duda page in Zapier.
- Sign up or login to your Zapier account.
- Click Accept Invite and Build a Zap.
- Search and select the trigger under When This Happens...
- Search and select the action under ...Do This!
- Click Make this Zap.
- Enter any additional information needed for your Zap, including your Duda API credentials.
- (Optional) Test your Zap.
- Click Turn Zap On.
Note: Your Duda API credentials can be found under White Label > API Access. Your API username is different than your Duda account username.
For more help creating Zaps, visit the Zapier help center at https://zapier.com/help/.
- When using forms in your Zap, make sure the form you want to use has at least one response, otherwise you won't be able to select it in Zapier.
- You can customize messages (such as your Slack message) by adding fields from the Duda Zapier integration:
- You can also map form fields to rows in your spreadsheet or CRM using the Duda Zapier integration:
Other popular use cases:
- Capture lead information on your Duda sites and add to your CRM
- Create and update content Collections
- Add site comments to Slack