Image picker for mobile devices offers large variety of ready-to-use image and simplifies the process of adding images from your phone. You can use one of the images from Duda free library, re-use the images that were already used or purchased on your site or upload an image from your mobile device. Moreover, you are not only limited to using the images from your mobile gallery or storage, you can take a picture with your camera and place it on your site directly from the editor!
Mobile Image Picker allows you to:
- Use one of the thousands of available free images in Duda library. Just enter your search string with the description of the image you are looking for in the search window and pick one of the images under Free Images:
- You will find all of the previously purchased or used on the site images under Site Images tab of the drop-down menu:
If you are looking for a specific image, you can also search for it in the Search for Images window and pick the relevant one from the Site Images tab of the search results:
- To upload a new image from your mobile device, tap on the upload icon at the bottom-right corner of your screen to trigger the opening of device-native image picker.
- Depending on the model and version of your device OS, it usually includes the options to upload an image from your mobile gallery or storage or take one with your camera and upload it directly.
- One difference you can expect to find between desktop and mobile versions of the editor is the availability of the feature to purchase Premium Images. Note that even though you may not purchase images from within the mobile version of the editor, images you purchase on the desktop editor version are available in your mobile Image Picker under Site Images tab.
- Don’t forget to confirm the placement of the image you have picked by tapping on the tick icon in the top-right corner of your screen.