With the help of Link picker you can modify the links on your site to point to different locations on your site or external URLs or create click-to-action links.
When editing the link on a button or image, you can:
- Create a link to an Existing Page by picking one of the pages on the site from the drop-down menu.
- Create a link to an external URL under Website URL
- If you create an external link, you may choose whether it should open in a new window with the help of a toggle button
- Create a link to one of the Anchors on your site by picking the page and the anchor from a drop-down menu.
- Create a Click-to-call or Click-to-email link
- Click-to-Call kind of links are only active on devices that support direct calling.