- Knowledge Base
- Responsive Website Builder
- Create A Website Template
- Duda Support > Responsive Website Builder > Getting Started
Save a custom website template to create a reusable design for new websites, or to re-use a website design you particularly like.
Create New Template
- From your dashboard, click the Create a Responsive Site button.
- Click Create Template.
- Select one of our existing templates to customize. This template will serve as a starting point for your new design.
- Give your template a name.
- Customize your site in the editor as usual. When you're done making changes, click Done.
Your new template appears in Team Templates section.
Note: While browsing templates, you can also hover over a template and select the favorite icon to add the template to your list of favorites.
Save Existing Site as Template
You can also save one of your existing websites as a template. From the dashboard, click the site drop-down menu and select Save As Template.
Applying a template to a site
If you've saved a template, you can use this template during the site creation process or you can apply it to an existing site.
To create a site using your new template, click Team Templates tab during the site creation process and select the template you want to use.
To apply it to an existing site, reset an existing site and choose your saved template in the same way.