- Knowledge Base
- Responsive Website Builder
- Add RSS Feed
- Duda Support > Responsive Website Builder > Editing a Site
The RSS feed lets you add a list of recent posts or entries from any specific RSS feed to your website. Use this widget to post blogs and text from other websites. All links will open in a new tab.
1. Add the RSS Feed widget onto your responsive website. To learn more about adding widgets to your website, see Adding Widgets.
2. Enter the feed URL using the Content Editor.
3. Choose a layout using the Design Editor.
4. In the Design Editor, you can also change style options, such as how many posts or lines of text to display. Please note that all Read More links will open to the full post on the original site.
Please note: The RSS Feed widget can only display posts from an external feed and cannot create new posts.