- Knowledge Base
- Responsive Website Builder
- Access Your Sitemap
- Duda Support > Responsive Website Builder > Advanced
DudaOne creates and updates a sitemap XML file for every website. A sitemap lists all of the URLs for your site, and includes eCommerce category pages and product URLs. It then auto-submits that sitemap to search engines such as Google and Bing, with the limitation of one submit per day.
If you need to access your sitemap, you can do so by following these steps below.
1. Open your published URL, and add sitemap.xml to the end of it:
2. Enter that address in your browser in order to see your sitemap.
3. You can save this file or link to it as needed.