- Knowledge Base
- Responsive Website Builder
- Adding Facebook Like Button
- Duda Support > Responsive Website Builder > Editing a Site
Make it easy for your visitors to see your likes and like you on Facebook by adding a Facebook Like button. Become more connected with your customers and visitors through social media.
To set up the Facebook Like widget in your website, follow these steps:
1. Add a Facebook Like Button widget onto your responsive website. To learn more about adding widgets to your website, see Adding Widgets. The Content Editor will appear.
2. Enter the URL of the Facebook page you want to use on your website in the text box at the top of the Content Editor.
3. Open the Design Editor by clicking the design tab on the top left corner or by right-clicking the widget and selecting 'Edit Design' to change the button layout, style, and spacing.
The Facebook Like button will not appear for users who are not logged in to Facebook.
- To learn more about editing widgets, see Editing Widgets.
- To lean more about editing widget design and style, see Widget Design.