- Knowledge Base
- Responsive Website Builder
- Adding Google Analytics
- Duda Support > Responsive Website Builder > Advanced
Adding Google Analytics to your website provides another way for you to track website statistics in addition to our built-in statistics and analytics.
To add Google Analytics to your website, follow these steps:
- Click Settings in the left menu and then click the Google Analytics tab.
- Enter your Google Analytics code.
- Click the return key(Enter) to confirm.
Because your site already has statistics through your dashboard, it is not usually necessary to also track statistics through Google Analytics. This option is provided mainly as a convenience to users already familiar with Google Analytics, or who specifically require Google Analytics.
I'm getting an Invalid Google Analytics Account error
This means your Google Analytics account is invalid, misspelled, or you're using the wrong code. The code should start with UA and be followed by a string of seven digits, followed by a short string of additional digits.