- Knowledge Base
- Responsive Website Builder
- Adding Widgets
- Duda Support > Responsive Website Builder > Getting Started
Widgets are user-friendly tools that make your Website more dynamic and customized. Add widgets to your Website using our drag-and-drop Editor to show off your restaurant's menu, take reservations using our scheduling widget, or add exciting images. There are so many different elements to choose from; experiment with a few to find just the right ones for you.
- Click Widgets in the left menu to open the Widgets pane. Search for the widget you want by browsing through the widget list or using the widget search bar.
- Click on the widget and drag it into your Website Builder, placing it where you want it to be.
- When you let go, the widget will appear in the location shown by the blue placement indicator.
When adding a widget to your Website, note the text in the blue placement indicator. Here's what these messages mean:
- Insert here: The widget will be added to an existing row or column.
- Insert in new row: A new row will be added and the widget will be placed inside of it.
- Insert in new column: A new column will be added and the widget will be placed inside of it.
- To learn more about adding widgets to your website, see Editing Widgets.