Upgrade to a premium website in order to use your own custom domain, sell more products in your store (if you select an eCommerce plan), and be able to access all premium website features. You can upgrade your website to premium using the Publish button in the editor, or by clicking Upgrade next to the site in the dashboard.
Upgrading via the Dashboard (works for most sites)
- Go to http://my.duda.co/home to log into your dashboard.
- Click the Upgrade button under the Plan column.
Upgrading on the Responsive Website Builder
- From the Editor, click the Publish button.
- If you used premium content in your website, you will be taken to the plan payment page.
- Choose the plan that works best for you. The annual plan will have the lowest monthly price.
Upgrading a mobile only site
- From the Editor, click the Go Live tab on the left and click on the Publish tab.
- From the Publish page, select the Premium option and click Continue.
- Select to buy your site for life, or choose an Annual or Monthly Plan.
- Complete the Customer Information and select your payment method, Credit Card or PayPal.
Small business customers are not required to upgrade to premium in order to publish a website. Your website will not be able to use a custom domain name, and will contain a powered by Duda message - but it will be free.
Resellers and pro users are required to upgrade a website to premium prior to publishing.