Upgrade to a premium website in order to use your own custom domain, sell more products in your store (if you select an eCommerce plan), and gain access all premium website features. You can upgrade your website to premium using the Publish button in the editor or by clicking Upgrade next to the site in the dashboard.
Upgrading via the Dashboard (works for most sites)
- Go to http://my.duda.co/home to log into your dashboard.
- Click the Upgrade button under the Plan column.
Upgrading in the Responsive Website Builder
- From the Editor, click the Publish button.
- If you used premium content in your website, you will be taken to the plan payment page.
- Choose the plan thats best for you. The annual plan will have the lowest price per year.
Upgrading a mobile only site
- From the Editor, click the Go Live tab on the left and click on the Publish tab.
- From the Publish page, select the Premium option and click Continue.
- Select buy your site for life or choose an Annual or Monthly Plan.
- Complete the Customer Information and select your payment method.