- Knowledge Base
- Responsive Website Builder
- Social Icons
- Duda Support > Responsive Website Builder > Editing a Site
The Social Icons widget adds links to your social media profiles on popular networks including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and more. Adding social media links to your website is one of the best ways to reach your audience and gain views, both locally and globally.
Add the map widget onto your responsive website. To learn more about adding widgets to your website, see Adding Widgets.
Setting up Social Icons
Once the widget has been placed, the Content Menu will open. Here, you can choose the social icons you want to include on your website.
Add your social media profile URLs in order to connect your accounts.
Navigate to the Design Editor by clicking the Design tab. Here you can change the:
- Layout - change the look of the social icons to match your website. Choose between many different shapes and colors.
- Style - change style features such as the size of the social icons and the spacing between icons.
- Spacing - adjust the spacing between the social icon widget and other widgets and elements surrounding the social icon widget.
If this is a business website, make sure that you connect your business social media accounts and not your personal accounts.