- Knowledge Base
- Responsive Website Builder
- Row Editor
- Duda Support > Responsive Website Builder > Editing a Site
Use the Row Design Editor to change a row's background color/image, add a border, or adjust the padding and margin of the row. Use rows to organize and arrange the content in your site.
Pan over the top left of a row until a row button appears. Click the Row button.
The up and down arrows move the row up and down. The + button adds a row above the row being edited.
Other editing options include:
- Add Column - adds a column to the row.
- Edit Design - pulls up the Row Design Editor.
- Entrance Animation - adds an entrance animation to the row (e.g fade from right, bounce in, zoom in).
- Clear Padding - clears the inner spacing inside the row.
- Copy - copies the row.
- Hide On Device - hide the row on a specific device (e.g desktop, tablet, mobile).
- Edit Anchor - anchor the row to the page or delete an existing anchor.
- Delete - deletes the row.
To edit the background style or spacing, click Edit Design to open the Design Editor.
Full Bleed Rows
You can change the row into a full bleed row, which allows content to span the entire width of the screen. If you choose not have full bleed rows, the content width is limited to 960px.
Background Image Slider
We added the ability to select multiple images for the row or column background. This essentially creates an image slider in the background.
To create the background image slider, click on the + sign and select multiple images from the image picker.
Once the slider is created, you can set slide settings such as slide transition style and slide speed from the row design menu:
Any of the other background image options such as Background Overlay, Positioning, and display style can be applied to the slider.
Keep in mind that you can add this background slider to any Column as well.
Parallax controls on row
Enable or disable a row’s background image parallax effect. Click style tab in the Design Editor for the row to find the toggle to enable or disable Parallax Background and Scrolling.
Before editing rows, we recommend that you back up your site. This ensures that you'll be able to restore a previous version of the website if you make a mistake. For more information about backing up your website, see Backup Site.