- Knowledge Base
- Responsive Website Builder
- Adding Click to Email
- Duda Support > Responsive Website Builder > Editing a Site
When you add a Click to Email widget to your website, you make it possible for visitors to be prompted to send an email to your address. Adding this to your home page can help turn visitors into customers; adding it to contact pages makes it easy for visitors to contact you as quickly as possible.
- Add a button widget onto your responsive website. To learn more about adding widgets to your website, see Adding Widgets.
- Enter an email address into the Email address field.
- Enter the text you'd like to display on the button in the Text on Button field.
- Open the Design Editor by clicking the design tab on the top left corner to change the button layout, style, text and spacing. You can also revert back to the global button design.
The Click to Email widget asks the visitor's device to email the address set in the Email Address field. Some devices may not have a way to handle this, or may handle it in unusual ways. You may also want to display the email address so that users who cannot send an email automatically through their device can send an email manually.
This email address added to the button is not hidden, and can be collected by anyone visiting the page. If you would prefer to hide your email address from potential spammers, consider using our Contact Form instead.
- To learn more about editing widgets, see Editing Widgets.
- To learn more about widget design, see Widget Design.
- To learn more about global design, see Design.