- Knowledge Base
- Responsive Website Builder
- Adding a Photo Gallery
- Duda Support > Responsive Site Builder > Editing a Site
The Photo Gallery widget makes it easy to add multiple images to your website. When images in the Photo Gallery are clicked, they can be opened in a lightbox gallery or linked to a page on your website, a website URL, a popup, an anchor, an email address or more. If you like, you can add titles, descriptions and alt text to each image.
To add a Photo Gallery to your responsive website, follow these steps:
Add the Photo Gallery widget onto your responsive website. To learn more about adding widgets to your website, see Adding Widgets. Once the widget has been placed, the Content Editor will appear.
Simply click the Add image button to add images.
Select any of the images you have in the image picker.
From here, you can:
- Select the folder with images you want to use
- Click the "+" icon to upload your own image
- Switch to the Full View for more image choice options
See the image picker article for more information on the image picker.
Customizing your gallery
- To change the gallery layout, open the Design Editor and click the Layout tab.
- To change the font style of the image titles and descriptions, click the Item tab.
- You can also change the image height and spacing between the images. Note that this is only applicable for certain layouts.
- To add a background color, customize the border, and add hover effects and animations, click the Frame tab.
- To change the inner and outer spacing, click the Spacing tab.
- To learn more about editing widgets, see Editing Widgets.
- To learn more about adding premium images to your site, check out our guide on Premium Images.