Duda's Terms for DudaPros
- Offer available to new DudaPro subscriptions only
- Offer expires 9/31/2016
- Ten coupon codes, valued at up to $150 each, will be delivered by email within one business day from time of DudaPro purchase
- These coupon codes are only valid for new, first-time AdWords accounts with a billing address in either the United States or Canada. One code only per new AdWords account.
- Individual credit coupons subject to Google AdWords™ Terms and Conditions (see below)
In the below terms, “AdWords” may mean AdWords or AdWords Express, as appropriate.
- Offer available to customers with a billing address in the United States and Canada only. One promotional code per advertiser.
- To activate this offer: Enter the promotional code in your account before December 31 2016. In order to participate in this offer, you must enter the code within 14 days of your first ad impression being served from your first AdWords account.
- To earn the credit: Start advertising! The advertising costs you accrue in this account in the 30 days following your entry of the promotional code, excluding any taxes, will be matched with an advertising credit in the same amount, up to a maximum value of $150.00.
- Once 2 and 3 are completed, the credit will typically be applied within 5 days to the Billing Summary of your account.
- Credits apply to future advertising costs only. Credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before the code was entered.
- You won’t receive a notification once your credit is used up and any additional advertising costs will be charged to your form of payment. If you don’t want to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
- Your account must be successfully billed by AdWords and remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit:
- Full terms and conditions for the United States can be found here: http://www.google.com/adwords/coupons/terms.html.
- Full terms and conditions for Canada can be found here: http://www.google.ca/intl/en/adwords/coupons/terms.html.