- Knowledge Base
- Responsive Website Builder
- How to troubleshoot a CNAME record
- Duda Support > Responsive Site Builder > Going Live
There are sometimes issues that can happen when setting up your CNAME record. See below for instructions on how to fix them.
- Go to your whatsmydns.net
- Change the search to "CNAME" record
- Enter the CNAME record you want to check. If you set up a "www" subdomain, enter "www.sitename.com". If you used another subdomain, enter that subdomain address into the field.
Note: Replace "sitename.com" with your own domain name
- Green check marks with "s.dudaone" means that the domain is propagating correctly. Please wait 24-48 hours before contacting your web host
- Red X's in the results means that the domain is not propagating correctly. Please refer to our going live article for more information.
- Green check marks with SOMETHING OTHER than "s.dudaone" means you're using the wrong destination value. Please refer to our going article live for more information.
- A combination of green and red means the domains are still propagating. Please wait 24-48 hours before contacting your web host