Troubleshooting whether an insite is working or not is usually as simple as playing with the triggers. Here are some basic steps for troubleshooting your insites.
- Check your insite trigger and set it to "no trigger". If it works without a trigger, the issue is that your trigger was configured incorrectly.
- Double check your trigger settings when setting up triggers.
- Check insite conflicts. You can only have one insite "action" appear at one time, so if you have multiple insites you may be running into conflicts.
- Activate your insite and republish the site.
- Delete and recreate the insite. Make a backup before doing this.
- If you have other scripts running on your site, try the insite on a different page.
- Sometimes one insite may create a problem for every other insite. Create a backup and delete all your insites. Create a new insite to see if it works.