- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Add Yelp Reviews to your Mobile Site
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
Positive reviews of your business can help boost the confidence of new potential customers. The Reviews feature automatically displays your most recent Yelp! reviews on your mobile website.
- From the pages section of the DudaMobile editor, first choose the page you'd like your reviews to display on.
- Go to the Content section and select the business tab.
- Drag the reviews feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the feature, you'll need to enter the address of your Yelp! page.
To get your reviews to display, you need to enter the address of your Yelp! page on the general tab of the reviews feature and press the search button.
Each Reviews element has the following display options:
|General||Change your Yelp URL.|
Color: Change the element's background color, image, and border.
Text Style: Change the element's text style for text, date, and reviewer.
Shape: Change the element's shape and toggle its shadow.
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.