- Knowledge Base
- Responsive Website Builder
- Clear Browser Cache
- Duda Support > Responsive Website Builder > Editing a Site
Clearing your browser cache is one of the first steps you should take if you're experiencing issues with the editor. It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes, and can solve a variety of different issues.
Fixes these Common Issues
- Website appears differently on different devices.
- Page appears to be blank white.
- Favicon (site icon) does not change or update.
- And many more
Clearing the cache is slightly different in each web browser, for the best results, we recommend following a tutorial for your specific browser. Each of the tutorials below contain instructions for multiple different web browsers.