- Choose and Place Images
- Duda Support > Old Responsive Site Builder > Editing a Site
Using the Choose & Place Images menu, you can add images to your site from almost anywhere. Grab images from your existing site, Facebook account, computer, other sites on the internet, or even DudaOne's built in stock image collection!
Please note: Images from any other source than our stock image collection may be subject to copyright. Please check any images before adding them to your site. Always assume an image is copyrighted unless you have evidence to the contrary.
DudaOne will automatically display images from a number of different sources, including:
- The site you're importing (if you're importing a site)
- Our stock photo gallery
- Related Facebook business page
- Uploaded images
You can switch between these sources using the tabs at the top of the Choose & Place Images menu.
Search for images from Wikipedia, Flickr, and Google Images.
- To select an image, click on it.
- To upload an image, click the Upload New Image button, then click Choose File or drag an image from your computer into the "Drag files or folders here box.
- When selecting for an Image Slider or Photo Gallery, you can select multiple images at one time. As you do, each image will be surrounded by a blue border. When you press done, all of the selected images will be added to the element.
Upload SVG Image
Duda supports the SVG file format. While you can't change the SVG color, you can resize the SVG without losing image quality.