- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
1. Login to your Network Solutions account by clicking here.
2. After loging in, make sure you are under the My Products & Services tab
3. Under the ‘My Domain Names’ click on ‘Edit DNS.’
4. In small writing in the middle-right of the screen, there is an option for ‘Edit Advanced DNS records,’ click this.
5. Scroll down and click the button for ‘Edit CNAME Records’
6. In the first blank box, under the Alias title, put the letter m.
7. Leave TTL the same
8. Select the second radio button indicating you are pointing to an ‘Other Host’
9. In the box next to the radio button, put: mobile.dudamobile.com
10. At the bottom, click continue, then save on the next page.