- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Set up a CNAME Record with HostGator
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Going Live
Watch the video or follow the steps below to create a CNAME record with Host Gator,
1. Login to your HostGator.com cPanel link (HostGator usually emails you this after purchase).
2. Scroll down to the domains section.
3. Click DNS Zone Editor.
4. Place the following information under 'Add DNS Record':
Host Record: m
Points To: mobile.dudasite.com
5. Click Add Record.