- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
1. Login to your Weebly.com account.
2. In your site list click "edit site" next to the site you would like to edit.
3. Under the "Elements" tab, click and drag the "Custom HTML" widget into the top of the page.
4. Click on the new element to edit it, delete the "Click to set custom HTML" text.
5. Paste your Duda redirect code into the HTML widget.
6. Save the changes by clicking outside of the box, then browse your site on your phone to verify the redirect is working.
Note: You will need to setup this redirect on all pages which you want to make mobile friendly.