- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
Want your customers to purchase products or services directly from your mobile site? Use our PayPal feature to add simple eCommerce with a Buy Now or Donate button.
- From the pages section of the DudaMobile editor, first choose the page you'd like your paragraph to display on.
- Go to the Content section and select the business tab.
- Drag the PayPal feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the paragraph, you'll need to add your PayPal username and item information for it to work.
A PayPal button must have a PayPal username, type of payment, item name, price, shipping cost, and tax percentage to function.
Each PayPal button has the following display options:
Change your PayPal user name, payment type, item name, price, shipping cost, tax %, button size, and button language.
Alignment: Change the element's alignment (left, right, or centered).
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.