- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Facebook Comments
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
The Facebook Comments feature lets your visitors comment on your page and view others' comments using their Facebook account.
Add Facebook Comments
- From the pages section of the DudaMobile editor, first choose the page you'd like comments to display on.
- Go to the Content section and select the social tab.
- Drag the Facebook Comments widget into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the feature, you'll need to choose a color theme.
- 4. That's it! You're done! Users will now be able to post Facebook comments on the page of this site.