- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
The Click-to-Call button allows users to tap a button to place a phone call to your business's phone number. You can add multiple Click-to-Call buttons throughoutyour mobile site.
Adding the Click-To-Call feature
- From the pages section of the DudaMobile editor, first choose the page you'd like your Click-To-Call button to display on.
- Go to the Content section and select the business tab.
- Drag the Click-To-Call feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the button, you'll need to set up its name and phone number.
Setting your phone number
The Click-to-Call feature needs only a phone number to work, but it's usually a good idea to include a text description so that people know what to expect when they click it. There's currently no universal standard for extensions, but any functional telephone number should work.
Changing the Click-to-Call feature's look
Each Click-To-Call element has the following display options:
Change which number the click-to-call button calls.
Change which icon the button is using.
Color: Change the background color or image, text color, and border of your selected tab.
Effects: Toggle whether the button has a shadow, rounded corners, or displays an icon.
Text Style: Change the text style of your selected tab.
Alignment: Change the element's alignment (left, right, or centered).
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.
Nothing happens when the button is clicked OR a different program opens when clicked
Some of the call to action features on our platform are designed to open an application to complete the action.
Specifically, features or links that do things such as;
- Click to call
- Click to email
- Click to text
- Add to contacts
- Are designed to open up a specific program to complete that task. On mobile devices, these will usually open up a dialer, or an email application;.
If you're clicking those buttons on either tablet or desktop, you may need to associate a program in your device to open those links.
It's working but I'm not getting any calls
Try checking that the number is correct. Republish and try testing on your live site.