- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Add Custom Video
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
Using the Custom Video feature is slightly different than using the YouTube feature. The first thing you'll want to do is make sure your video is in .mp4 or .ogg format. There are lots of programs out there that can help you convert video file types, such as Adobe Media Encoder or Handbreak.
DudaMobile does not host videos so you'll need to host your video on another server you have access to. Once you've got URL to the video handy, follow these steps:
- Start in the pages section of the DudaMobile editor. Select the page you'd like the video to appear on.
- Find the Custom Video feature in the Content area under the design category of features.
- Drag the feature into your mobile website and place it where you'd like the video to appear.
- Once you've placed it on your mobile site, the slider window will open allowing you to place the URL of the video into it.
- Click done! If you’ve got the correct URL you should see the video on your mobile site.