- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Add a SoundCloud Player or Playlist
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
Looking to add audio to your mobile website? Adding a SoundCloud player is simple and easy with our HTML feature.
- Go to your SoundCloud page and click Share on the playlist or song you want to share.
- Press Embed to switch to the Embed tab, then copy the embed code provided.
- Then from the pages section of the DudaMobile editor you'll want to choose the page you want to player to display on.
- From the Content section click on Design and then choose the HTML widget.
- Drag and drop the widget into where you'd like it to appear on the site.
- Paste your code from SoundCloud into the space provided.
- Click done and your SoundCloud player will now appear on your site.