- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Add a Home Screen Icon
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
A home screen icon is what will appear when a visitor bookmarks your mobile site to their home screen. You can upload a home screen icon for Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, or Blackberry.
- In the editor click the gear icon in the top right
- Click Site Settings
- Click the link in the fourth item titled Add Home Icon
- Use the Setup Image buttons to add images. Make sure they are 57px square images for the iPhone and 16px square or 32px square images using the .ico format for Android, Blackberry, and Windows phones.
- Optionally, for iPhones only, you can set up a startup splash-screen image and a reminder to install the home screen icon. These options can be found on the left hand side.
More information on how to use these can be found in the video above.