- Knowledge Base
- Dashboard Overview
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Getting Started
The Dashboard is your central location to view and manage all of the sites you've created. There are many features and controls available in one area. We will discuss them each one by one.
Create Mobile Site
Click this button to convert a new site. A detailed explanation of this feature is available here.
Create Duda Responsive Site
Click this button to convert or create a new responsive website. A detailed explanation of this feature is available here.
You can quickly locate a specific site by typing in the Site Name into the search box. The site name is listed in bold under the Site Name column.
In order to help you quickly find the site you are looking for, this column provides a snapshot image of the site. Snapshot images are refreshed every day.
You'll find several options to manage your site. Just click one of the corresponding buttons to preview, edit, access stats, or reset the site completely.
From the three-bar icon (known as the hamburger icon), have the following options to manage your sites:
This column displays the subscription status of the site. You can also manage your billing info.
Organizing by Labels
You can organize your content in Duda by applying a tag or label to each site. Labels help keep your site dashboard tidy by either allowing you to filter sites based on what label is assigned to them or by telling you more about what the site is for.
For example, you can tag a label as "unfinished_draft" to let you know that this is a site you're still working on or you can tag a bunch of sites as "john_doe_sites" to let you filter all sites built by/for "John doe".
Filtering sites in Duda
You can filter sites in Duda based on a few things such as:
- Site type:
- Published site status:
- Published: sites that had changes and were published
- Not Published: sites that have not been published
- Need to Republish: sites that have changes and still need to be published
Dashboard Navigation Bar
This top bar in your Dashboard allows you to access different sections of your account, as well as information about your account and payments.
- White Label (resellers only)
- Team (resellers only)
- Clients (resellers only)
Account (your email address)
The areas you can access from this tab are Account, Payment, Payment info and Language. The Account section allows you to alter your email/password associated with the account. You can also modify how often you receive emails regarding your account. You can learn more about this section by clicking here.
The Payment section allows you to review your payment history and upcoming charges.
The Payment info section allows you to update your payment information.
The Language section allows you to change the language of your editor.
The White Label, Team and Clients sections will be available on your Dashboard if you have a reseller subscription.
The White Label section includes:
- Custom Domain: Set your custom domain for your reseller account
- Custom Branding: Brand the tools that your clients will see
- Communications: Customize email communications that go out to users from your account
- API Access: For anyone interested in getting access to the API and documentation. To learn more about this feature, you can click here
The Team section includes:
- Team Permissions: Give your team access to the Duda platform
- Team Sections: Contains the sections created by your team
- Widget Builder: Please read here.
The Client section allows you to give your clients access to their website.
The Stats section gives you access to the analytics of sites in your account. You can learn more about this feature by clicking here.
You can access all Duda resources directly from your Dashboard. This makes it even easier to become an expert using the Duda platform.
The Resources section includes the following sub-sections:
- What's New?
- Sales Collateral (resellers only)
- Product Training
- Case Studies
- Developers Portal
The What's New? section shows you all new product updates and features we've added to our platform.
The Sales Collateral section is for resellers only. This section helps provide selling tools so that you can easily sell sites to clients. If you are interested in becoming a reseller you can learn more by clicking here.
The Product Training section is a resource that covers training on every aspect of the Duda platform, plus training for resellers.
In the Case Studies section, you'll find real-world examples of how other businesses are using Duda for their site needs.
In the Webinars section, you'll find videos with demos on current and new topics and features in the Duda platform.
In the Developers Portal, you'll find detailed information about the Widget Builder, APIs and other integrations within the platform.
I can't find my site on my dashboard
If there's a site you can't find on your dashboard, it's likely that;
- It was renamed
- It was deleted
- It was transferred
If you can't find your site, please try:
- Looking through email records to see if you sent any requests regarding your site.
- Using the search button to look for your site. Try variations of names.
- Going through the pages in your dashboard to see if you can find your site.
- Checking to see if you're using the right account email address.
- Checking your filters to see if you're filtering your sites out.