Add a paragraph of text to your website. Use this for introductions, page content, etc.
Add a Paragraph
- Go to the Add Element section and scroll to the Basics tab.
- Drag the Paragraph feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the feature, add text.
Add text to your Paragraph
- Click on the paragraph and press edit
- In the paragraph frame, type whatever text you'd like to add
- Use the text editing tools to change the look of your text and add links.
Change your paragraph's look using the following display options
|Design||Change your paragraph's background color, image, and border.|
|More||Spacing: Set the margin and padding of the element. CSS: Change the element's CSS. HTML: Change the element's HTML.|