- Knowledge Base
- Responsive Website Builder
- Namecheap Domain Set up
- Duda Support > Responsive Website Builder > Going Live
This article will teach you how to setup your custom domain records for domain registered at Namecheap. This will allow your visitors to go to yourwebsite.com or www.yourwebsite.com to access your website. You will have to own your own domain.
1. Log in to your Namecheap account, if your domain is not listed on the dashboard, click the "Domain List" button on the left sidebar.
2. Click the Manage button for the domain you want to modify.
3. Click Advanced DNS.
4. Click Add New Record.
5. Replace the URL for the www CNAME record with s.dudaone.com. If it isn't already, set the @ URL redirect to http://www.yourdomain.com (replace URL with your actual domain) and set the type to 301 redirect.
6. Save your changes. It may take up to 48 hours for DNS settings to fully propagate, but typically it's much faster than that.