- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Set up Mobile Redirect with FatCow
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Going Live
1. Login to the FatCow Control Panel.
2. Under the Website category click on File Manager.
3. From the file manager find your index.html file (it may also be called index.php, home.html or home.php).
4. Edit the index.html file by clicking the pencil icon on the far right.
5. Place the redirect script under the <head> tag.
6. Save the index.html file and you'll be able to browse your site on your phone.
Note: You will need to setup this redirect on all pages which you want to make mobile friendly.