- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Set up Mobile Redirect on Blogger
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Going Live
1. Login to your Blogger.com account and go to your Blogger dashboard.
2. Next to the gray Post List icon, click the drop-down menu and select Template.
3. Click the Edit HTML button under the "Live on blog" view.
4. Paste the redirect code into the <head> tag
5. Click "save template" and browse your site on your phone.
Note: You will need to setup this redirect on all pages which you want to make mobile friendly.