- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Set Up CNAME Record with No-IP
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Going live
Here are instructions on how to setup a CNAME record with No-IP.
- Log in to your account at No-IP.
- On the left side, click Host/Redirects.
- Click Manage underneath Host/Redirects.
- Click Add for a new entry, or click Modify and skip to step six for an existing entry.
- Enter the host name (example: m from m.example.com), and select your domain name.
- Select DNS alias CNAME at the host type.
- Enter mobile.dudasite.com as the Target Host and click Modify.