- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Set up CNAME record with GoDaddy
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Going Live
This article is for Duda Mobile Sites. To find more information on setting up CNAME records for Duda Responsive Website Builder go here.
It's easy to customize your domain on GoDaddy. Watch the video or follow the steps below to create a CNAME record and set up your custom mobile domain.
1. Login to your GoDaddy account from the GoDaddy home page.
2. Click the 'Launch' button next to domains. You may have to click the 'My Account' link if you don't see the domain options.
3. Click on the gear icon for the domain you are going to use.
4. Select Domain Details in the menu.
5. Click the 'DNS Zone File' tab.
6. Click 'Add Record'.
7. Select CNAME.
8. In the two boxes place the following information:
Points To: mobile.dudasite.com
then click Save.
9. Click on "Save Changes" towards the top right.
10. You're done! Domains can take up to 48 hours to propagate, but will usually propagate within two hours. Check back then to see your mobile site!