- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Set up a CNAME record with DNS Park
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Going Live
Follow the steps below to create a CNAME record with DNS Park.
- Log in to your account at DNS Park.
- On the left side, click DNS Hosting.
- Click the domain you'd like to use with your site.
- Since DNS Park is your hosting service, and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain points to DNS Park's nameservers.
- Click Alias Records.
- Under Host Name, enter only the subdomain you want to use. If you picked m.example.com as your site's address, enter: m.
- Under Destination Name, enter: mobile.dudasite.com.
- Click Add Alias.