- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
Follow the instructions below to install the automatic mobile redirect on a Web.com site.
Please note: If you plan on using a custom mobile domain, be sure to set it up before the redirect. Click here for instructions on setting up a custom mobile subdomain on Web.com.
1. Login to your Web.com website by clicking here.
2. Find the ‘Website Tools’ section, under My Business Center.
3. Click on Website Builder.
4. Under the Overview tab, click on the ‘Edit your SEO settings’ link.
5. Find the box titled ‘Custom meta code:’
6. Place the redirect code in custom meta code box.