- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- YouTube Video
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
A short video can be the perfect way to communicate to your customers and show what your business has to offer. The YouTube Video feature allows you to display YouTube videos on your mobile website easily and quickly.
Add YouTube Video
- In the left-hand navigation of the Editor click Pages and then click the page you wish to edit.
- Go to the Content area and click the Social link.
- Drag the YouTube Video feature to the desired position on the page of your mobile site. By placing the feature on your site, a pop up YouTube Video editor should appear.
- Enter your YouTube video URL into the YouTube Video editor.
The YouTube Video editor has the following display options:
Allows you to change the video URL
Alignment: Change the element's alignment (right, left, or center)
CSS: Change the element's CSS
HTML: Change the element's HTML