- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Send Info
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
The Send Info feature adds a button to your site that your clients can click, enter their phone number, and receive a text message with your business's contact information.
Add Send Info
- From the pages section of the DudaMobile editor, first choose the page you'd like the button to display on.
- Go to the Content section and select the business tab.
- Drag the Send Info feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the feature, you'll need to add your contact information.
For the Send info feature to work, it must have enough information for your visitors to be able to contact you. In the General tab, you can set the text to appear on the button as well as your business's name, address, phone number, and email.
Each Send Info element has the following display options:
|General||Change the contact info sent to visitors.|
Change the button's icon.
Colors: Change the button's background color, image, and border.
Effects: Toggle shadow, rounded corners and whether to show an icon for the button.
Text Style: Change the button's text style.
Alignment: Set the alignment of the element (left, right, or center).
CSS: Change the element's CSS
HTML: Change the element's HTML