- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Rearrange Navigation & Add Subnavigation
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
It's easy to reorder your navigation menu or create sub-navigation. Please see our Navigation article for a more general overview.
- From the DudaMobile Editor, click on the Navigation menu and select Edit
- Click and hold on the small squares to the left of the navigation item.
- Drag the menu item directly underneath the navigation item you want the sub-navigation to appear under.
- Pull the menu item to the right slightly until a while space appears and release.
If you'd like for your sub-navigation to display immediately on the same page after clicking its parent navigation menu item, please refer to our guide here.