- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
The Paragraph feature adds a block of text to your mobile site. All text can be edited inline using familiar formatting tools, such as bold, italicize, underline, etc.
- From the pages section of the DudaMobile editor, first choose the page you'd like your paragraph to display on.
- Go to the Content section and select the design tab.
- Drag the Paragraph feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the feature, you'll need to add text to it.
Click inside the element and start typing; a menu pops up with options to change your text style.
Each Paragraph element has the following display options:
|Text||Change your text style.|
Color: Change the background color, text color, border, and background image of the element.
Shape: Change the element's shape and toggle whether it has a shadow.
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.