- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- List element
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
The List feature allows you to create a list of information or images on your mobile site.
Please note: If you are looking to create a bullet or numbered list, please use the formatting tools in the paragraph element. Click here for a guide.
- From the pages section of the DudaMobile editor, first choose the page you'd like your list to display on.
- Go to the Content section and select the design tab.
- Drag the list feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the feature, you'll need to designate a set of items to display.
A List element can hold any number of items, but more than twenty or so may be impractical on most mobile sites. Add items by pressing the Add Another Item button and remove items by pressing the delete button. Edit each item by pressing the edit button.
- Each list item contains a description and a button.
- Change the link to which the button goes by pressing the link button in the list item edit pane.
- Add an image to each list item by pressing the add image button in the list item edit pane.
- Press the save button to save changes.
Each Image element has the following display options:
|General||Change your list items and content, change your list's title, color, and visibility.|
List Design: Change your list's design (Regular, Pop Up Text, No Image, or Big Image).
Color: Change your list's background color, background image, and border.
Color: Change your list items' background color, background image, text color, and border.
Text style: Change your list items' text style.
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.