- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Installing Google Analytics
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
In addition to the site stats that DudaMobile creates for our customers, if you have a Google Analytics account, you can also add Google Analytics to your mobile site to collect stats.
Adding Google Analytics to your mobile site
- Go to http://my.duda.co/home to log into your dashboard.
- Select the site you wish to edit and click on the URL.
- From the Editor page, click the Gear icon in the upper-right corner of the Editor.
- Click Site Settings from the drop down menu.
- In Manage Site Settings, paste your Google Analytics Code in the Google Analytics account area.
Finding your Google Analytics account ID
The Google Analytics Code is your Google Analytics ID which is a unique identification code for your account. It starts with the letters UA- and then is followed by a string of dashes and numbers. You can find this number in your Google Analytics account in the upper left-hand area of most pages.
Once you've set up your Google Analytics account in your DudaMobile settings, please allow 24 - 48 hours for the stats to build. Then, simply log into Google Analytics and your mobile site stats will be there!