- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
The Image feature allows you to add and edit images on your mobile site. Add images from your desktop site, Facebook page, or upload an image from your computer. Once an image is added, you can customize its size, alignment, border, etc.
- From the pages section of the DudaMobile editor, first choose the page you'd like your image to display on.
- Go to the Content section and select the design tab.
- Drag the image feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the feature, you'll need to designate an image to display.
The Image element can draw images from a number of sources, as indicated by the tabs when you select the change button in the image editing pane.
- From Site: The images on this tab have been automatically scraped from your desktop site.
- Facebook: The images on this tab have been automatically scraped from your facebook page.
- Gallery: These images are generic images we've collected for anyone to use.
- Uploaded: These images have been uploaded by you; you can upload additional images by pressing the Upload button. We support PNG, JPG, and GIF filenames.
- By URL: You can link directly to any image on the internet by using this feature. Simply right-click an image and select copy image URL in your browser. Some images may be copyrighted or have copy protection, and so will not display or will display differently here.
Images must be PNG, JPG, or GIF filetype and under 4mb in size.
To learn more about image size guidelines, click here.
Each Image element has the following display options:
|General||Select an image, change its width, alignment, and link.|
Colors: Change the element's border
Effects: Toggle shadow and rounded corners for the element.
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.
Troubleshooting and FAQ's
Images are broken or not appearing
If you're seeing broken image links anywhere in your site, that means the image link that's used is not correct.
To fix this issue, please;
- Delete the image
- Add a new image element
- Instead of using the same image, re-upload a new copy of the image to the server