- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Facebook Like button
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
The Facebook Like button allows your visitors to easily like a URL of your choice using their Facebook accounts. Customize the button by choosing a color scheme and layout style.
Add Facebook Like button
- From the pages section of the DudaMobile editor, first choose the page you'd like your button to display on.
- Go to the Content section and select the social tab.
- Drag the like feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the button, you'll need to configure the URL to like.
The Facebook Like button requires a URL to work. The URL provided is the link that will receive the like.
Keep in mind that the Like button will not appear for users who are not logged in to facebook on their mobile devices.
Each Facebook Like element has the following display options:
|General||Set which URL to like, the color scheme of the element (Light/Dark) and its layout style (Standard, Button Count, or Box Count).|
|Design||Change the background color and image of the element.|
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.